Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA/Design and Innovation Management
- Accountancy CPA/MBA
- Advanced Studies in Business Intelligence
- Advanced Studies in Design and Innovation Management
- Advanced Studies in Incident Response
- Advanced Studies in Management Tools and Concepts
- Advanced Studies in Project Management
- Introduction to Performance Metric Systems
- Organizational Leadership & Corporate Citizenship
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Business
- Organizational Resource Systems
- Strategic Planning Systems
- Global Business
- Customer and Market Systems and Analysis
- Process and Value Stream Management Systems
Ferris State University’s MBA combines a strong core curriculum focused on key business competencies with deeper learning in a specialty of the student’s choice. The innovative learning environment combines online education with the opportunity to engage in traditional face-to-face instruction, enabling students to design a degree-completion plan that works for their individual needs.
In 11 core courses, students will develop team membership and management skills to improve organizational operations in: Accounting, Finance, Leadership, Strategy, Economics, Statistics, Marketing, Legal, Global Environment, Information Systems and Operations.
The Ferris MBA offers students the unique opportunity to tailor their educational experience specifically to their individual professional interests through the choice of a concentration in one of our certificate specialization areas:
- Project Management
- Lean Systems and Leadership
- Business Intelligence
- Performance Metrics
- Design and Innovation Management
- Supply Chain Mgmt and Lean logistics
- Incident Response
Students may also work with our advisors to design a concentration specific to the individual. The individualized learning culminates in a student-designed consultancy project, providing students the opportunity to produce real business research under the direction of qualified faculty.
The MBA Experience:
This program is designed for the benefit and convenience of working adults.
- Courses are offered year round in both online and a face-to face hybrid format.
- Students are not required to have prior coursework in business.
- Students may begin the program any semester.
- Program can be completed entirely online.
- Through regular course scheduling and a combination of online and face-to-face instruction, students can adjust their course load in response to changing professional and personal demands without substantially impairing degree progress.
- Full-time students can complete the degree in as few as 24 months and accelerated students can complete the degree in as few as 16 months.
- Students choose area of concentration to enhance relevancy
The Ferris MBA consists of 11 core courses covering fundamental business competencies, a 4 course concentration in any one of our certificate areas or in an area of the student’s choosing, and consultancy project in the student’s chosen concentration directed by a qualified faculty member. Total requirement is 48 credit hours.
Courses in this program are delivered:
- Online with weekends