Charges for use of Emerson Alumni Hall
as of 01.21.2009
Room 207, 208 or Warrington A NC NC $50 *
207/208, combined $25 * $50 $100 *
Warrington B $25 * $50 $75 *
Warrington AB, combined $25 * $75 $125 *
Any portion of Ballroom, Classroom $25 * $150 $300 *
Full Ballroom $50 * $300 $600 *
Room 207, 208 or Warrington A $50 * $75 $125 *
207/208, combined $100 * $150 $250 *
Warrington B $50 * $100 $125 *
Warrington AB, combined $100 * $175 $225 *
Any portion of Ballroom, Classroom, Lobby $125 * $250 $500 *
Full Ballroom or Gator Clubs Plaza** $200 * $500 $1000 *
* Add 6.25% sales tax
** Use of the EAH Gator Club Plaza is limited and is not available during regular business hours
All groups will be responsible for direct charges that pertain to their events.
- Security Officers--$50/officer/hour, with a 3 hour minimum (as mandated by the UFPD Union contract). Any event involving alcohol will require security. The Events Office will determine if security is required for all other events, and will arrange it for you.”
- Catering—All charges will be paid directly to the approved caterer. A 10% catering fee will be added to your catering bill and paid back to EAH by the caterer.
- A/V—Charges will be determined by the Events Office, based on what kind of equipment and support are needed. Call for a price list
- Insurance—Student Groups and Non-UF Groups will be required to purchase Special Event/Activity Liability Insurance per event. The cost of coverage is determined by UF's insurer based on the specifics of the event. This is a non-refundable charge.
In addition to the above charges, Non-UF groups will be required to pay a refundable security deposit of $250, along with the room rental fee, applicable sales tax, and insurance payment, which are owed upon execution of the contract. All non-UF groups and student groups will need to purchase Special Event/Activity Liability Insurance per event, per day. Cost of coverage will be determined by the specifics of the event. This is a non-refundable charge.
A deposit for the room rental and security fees, as well as the full insurance payment, will be due with the return of the signed contract to the EAH Events Office. No fees will be refunded if the event is cancelled less than 30 days prior to the event.
- Student Groups— Registered or sponsored groups recognized by UF Division of Student Affairs
- UF Groups—Departments or other groups that are organized by UF
- Non-Profits—Community groups that provide a current copy of their tax exemption form
- Non-UF Groups—Community organizations, private individuals
- Clients may request A/V equipment or support through the Events Office; fees and taxes will apply. Please make requests no later than two weeks prior to your event. Clients may also supply their own equipment with prior approval from the Events Office.
- Clients may use the built-in projectors in the Presidents Room or Classroom. The cost is $100 for up to 4 hours use or $150 for more than 4 hours use, per day.
- Any catered event must use an approved EAH Caterer.
- For meetings of 20 or more people that require food and beverage, an EAH caterer must be used.
- For meetings of less than 20 people that do not require full catering services, boxed lunches or pizza may be brought in, subject to the approval of the EAH Events Department. Small groups are responsible for disposing of all trash and wiping down tables and countertops.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be served on EAH property during regular business hours (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm). UF or Student Groups must receive approval from the Dean of Students Office before serving alcohol at a function that involves students.
- A 10% catering fee will be added to your invoice and paid back to the EAH Events Fund by your caterer.