This collection contains:
- The 2005 CCNY exhibit, Changing Streetscapes; New Architecture & Open Space in Harlem.
- An ongoing collection of photographic inventory of development in Harlem.
- Reports from community organizations.
- Other research materials such as real estate documentation, governmental materials, digitized newspaper and other relevant articles, archived Web pages, donations and gifts, and more.
- Databases for Harlem demographics and property information.
The Archives is actively soliciting material for this collection. A description of the types of materials being sought may be found here.