Loacated within the College of Communication and Information Sciences in room 234 Reese Phifer Hall, the William E. Winter Reading Room provides discipline-based library facilities and services to the students, faculty, staff, and alumni of the College.
The Reading Room maintains a collection of books, periodicals, newspapers, videos, and class reserve materials. Other resources include a computer lab providing internet access and many of the programs used throughout the College, as well as scanners, color printer, color copier, and media viewing room.
- non-circulating, frequently used style manuals (APA, MLA, Chicago, Turabian, and AP) held at the help desk
Small Meeting Room
- reservations recommended
Ron Culp Collection
- located at the Plank Center
- online catalog available 24/7
- print and electronic resources, including databases: Expanded Academic Index, EBSCOhost, Lexis-Nexis Academic, Newspaper Source, ProQuest Newspapers, ABI/Inform, ERIC, and many others
University's Course Reserves
- course reserves maintained by the University
The Reading Room is staffed by student workers under the College Librarian, Ann Bourne.