Your UConn adventure begins at our Lodewick Visitors Center. One of the nation's leading public research universities, the University of Connecticut awaits your visit.
Campus tours are offered year round and are available most Mondays through Saturdays. Combine a tour with a visit to our awesome Dairy Bar; walk, learn and reward yourself with New England's best ice cream!
While on the Storrs campus:
- Take a campus tour for an up-close look at our state-of-the-art academic, recreational and residential facilities.
- Check out our Student Union, the hub of student clubs and organizations — and home to an awesome food court.
- Attend one of our many fascinating seminars, performances or cultural events.
- Shop and dine in beautiful Storrs Center.
The Lodewick Visitors Center student staff provides guided campus tours for prospective students and their families, group tours for middle and high school students, and specialty tours. Student tour leaders provide information about the admission process, our quality academic programs and campus life. Tours consist of a 30-minute information session followed by a 90-minute walking tour. If you're looking to go at your own pace, pick up a self-guided brochure and other University literature at the Center.
- Our newest academic classroom building
- Residence and dining halls
- Student support service center
- Gampel Pavilion, home of champions
- Our vibrant Student Union
- Photo with the UConn mascot, Jonathan the Husky
Book a Guided Tour
Please register to book your tour today.
High school groups are encouraged to visit the Storrs campus and learn more about UConn. Group tours are limited to 50 guests and reservations should be made at least three weeks in advance. For additional information on arranging a group tour, including date availability, call (860) 486-4900.
UConn Tour Tips: Booking a Great Tour
UConn's campus tours immerse you in the UConn experience by connecting you directly with current students in our outstanding facilities.
- Reserve a weekday tour when classes are in session. See campus as it will be if you become a Husky.
- Arrive early in the day when more activities are occurring.
- Avoid high school vacation days as they are unusually busy and tours fill a month or more in advance.
- Thanksgiving Break is November 23-29 The Lodewick Visitors Center is closed November 26-29.