Understanding Your Transfer Course Evaluation Report
View your Transfer Evaluation Report
Use these sample reports and the legend below as a guide to understanding the various sections of your Transfer Course Evaluation Report.
Transfer Report Page 1
Click image for a larger view.
- This identifies the college that you have been admitted into on our campus.
- This area includes the number of cumulative earned transferable hours, number of cumulative graded transferable hours, cumulative points and cumulative grade point average. Earned hours indicate the total number of hours you will have by the time of enrollment, so it includes transferable courses currently in progress and/or those being taken in the summer. Graded hours indicate the total number of transferable hours that have grades. The GPA is calculated off the graded hours. Points are the numerical grade multiplied by the hours of the course (ex. A in a 3-hour course, would be 12 points as an A is worth 4 points).
- Each institution you attended will have its own section identified by the name of the institution. Each institution section includes earned hours, graded hours, points and GPA from that institution.
- You may notice some courses equating to subject areas with no specific course number. (ex. EPS 1--, GEOG 1--, KINES 1--). These courses are deemed transferable, but do not have direct equivalencies to courses offered on our campus. You will need to discuss how these courses will be used to meet graduation requirements with your academic advisor. Do not confuse these courses with those explained in #6.
- Credit has been awarded based on grades earned on Advanced Level Certificates (A-Levels).
- Courses listed in this area are nontransferable. It is unlikely this decision will change, but you can submit a syllabus from the term each course was completed to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions for further review if you wish.
- Courses listed in this area have been deemed nontransferable due to insufficient information provided to evaluate the course(s) at the time of application. If you wish to have the course(s) fully evaluated, submit a syllabus rom the term each course was completed to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions for further review if you wish. Please note that conducting an evaluation does not guarantee that the current course(s) designation(s) will be changed to transferable.
- Credit listed here is deemed nontransferable due to test credit earned at another institution not meeting our policy. In order to receive credit on our campus from test credit earned at another institution, you must: 1) transfer at least 12 graded semester hours of credit; and 2) have successfully completed advanced classroom coursework at the institution awarding the test credit for a course that is transferable and which can be considered a sequential continuation of the material covered by the test. If this credit was from AP, IB or ACT/SAT exams, official test scores should be sent directly to our campus to see if they qualify for credit under our guidelines. If this credit was from proficiency testing, consult with the Office of Undergraduate Admissions to see if you can take similar proficiency exams on our campus.